I have pulled out the boilers again and dyeing 7m of twill silk for a workshop with Julian Roberts I am going to on Monday.
I am clearing a spot for my new veggie patch and have to get rid of some old root stock of passionfruit vine in the process. Remembering India said you can get green from passionfruit I stuffed a whole lot into the pot and cooked away. The dye was a subtle light green in just the copper and I dyed 1/2 the fabric for about 1/2 an hour first then I pulled it out and put some leaves in it. I put eucalypt leaves in the other half of the fabric and here are the results below. I really like the green with the other and I can't wait to see how this dress works out.