Find me on facebook

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Winter Magic

As the earth on this half of the world closes in to the deepest part of the season the solstice is the time when the days are the shortest.This is Winter Magic season!
 Yes this year I will be once again sharing my wares at a stall at the festival. This is the most unique festival I have ever been to. The community spirit is palpable and everyone dresses up to the nines, the more outlandish the better!!
I have entered the Moth in the Artstreet. This is where shops in the main drag allow artist to exhibit in their window for 2 weeks and the public can vote on their favorite. There are other prizes as well. My stall is almost opposite "Fine flowers" (the shop with the moth), just up a bit. Please don't forget to vote!!
The weather is supposed to be good so if your nearby do come up for a look. There is supposed to be an old train coming up from Sydney so that would be a great way to travel!!

2 comments:

Ginga Squid said...

Yay - sounds like heaps of fun!

And GO MOTH!!!!!

Pam de Groot said...

Thanks Vicky.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails