Find me on facebook

Monday, October 25, 2010

On Hats and Snails

"Felt United" is an online gallery of felt artists from around the world. This is the second year it has run. I missed it last year because I was too flat chat but I made an effort to get it together this year.
Last year the theme was red, orange, yellow. This year it is blue, green, yellow. The gallery for this year is not yet up but I've decided to give you a sneek peek of my work anyway.



Don't you think all snails should have a winter jacket?
Many thanks to my human model. He brings the hat some dignity I think.

11 comments:

Ginga Squid said...

I want that snail - he is so cool (and so is your other model!).

Pam de Groot said...

Glad you like him. The snail that is. The model is taken but I will pass on the complement!

vilterietje said...

your model is a cuty, but will he also be without the hat???
Love, Riet

Lana Handmade said...

i really love that hat. it's sooo cool!

india flint said...

splendid! ...and thanks for that link, me dear

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to find your snail post Pam. you got me puzzled about what you had been writing about on my blog till I searched some more and found it.
they are both lovely, well made and owso funny! you made me laugh!

luciebeebee said...

Great hat. In a different colour my men would perhaps dare to wear it in public: they are so selfconscious. Maybe this picture could persuade them:)

Žavinta said...

Snail with the winterjacket. Awesome!

Anja said...

This post is really good!!!!!

Katie said...

I love this snail! beautiful!

Teaching Handwork said...

that is so cool! I love your work! you are a true artist
wish I could take a workshop from you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails