Find me on facebook

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm a comin

So in June/July this year I will be off to visit some fantastic people I've met on this wonderful thing called the internet. I have put some contact details to the right for the countries I will be in but if there is none contact me on my email and I will put you in touch. The co-ordinators will fill you in on the details.I will be pretty much doing a different thing in each venue so why not do all of them???? HA!
Sorry UK it fell through this time but next time I will make sure we leave enough time to organise everything.

I am adding some shots of some handspun Yarns I did with Pluckyfluff last weekend. She is an inspirational teacher who took us along to produce some fantastic yarns.






14 comments:

Yvette said...

ha! gonna meet you!

liefzzzzzzzzzzzzz(love...your first dutch word?)

Pam said...

Oh wow this is going to be so cool!!!!

Ginga Squid said...

Those are WICKED yarns Pam!

MvM-design said...

I'm not sure yet but maybe I will meet you in July!!
Tanks for the email Pam!

KerryFelter said...

Love the yarns, Pam. I highly regret not buying a 2nd hand, excellent spinning wheel when I had the chance 5 years ago. Natural extension for the crocheter/felter and I love art yarns! Can't wait to see you in Dingle!!

Ginny Huber said...

lovely yarns..and an amazing itinerary! All those great places. .and all those lucky people. WIll look forward to reading more here!

wooldancer said...

You've been busy with the camera today! Glad you had a good time at Lexi's spin camp.. I'm chalking that one up!

Michelle said...

We will miss you....next time!Blog your visit and we can keep tabs on you.

Love the yarn!

ilaria lotti said...

Any visit scheduled in Italy? Tuscany for exemple? it would be great!

Arlenesfelt said...

I looked to see if maybe, just maybe you were coming to the USA?? Ever?? Know, you always have a place to stay with me!

Pam said...

Italy and Usa would be great. I do plan to do more trips to both Usa and Europe again. There are so many places I want to see.
Thanks Guys.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to meet you Pam ;)
I'll be joining the workshop in the Netherlands.

dorie said...

wanna feel those fluffystuffy yarns, see you soon

lynda Howells said...

so gorgeousxxxxxlynda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails