A Felting Workshop
with Pam de Groot
Beginners Course: 1 Day 10am-2pm
Learn the very first steps of felting.
Create a sampler of flat felt , learning to manipulate and add in other materials.
Make a piece of felt using a resist. This is the basis of bags, pockets and hats. We will make a bowl.
- Byo Lunch, morning tea provided.
- We will be using bubble wrap, soap, netting and fleece with additions of silk, mohair, spun fibres and fabric. If you would like to bring any of these you may.
- If you don't have any of these the equipment can be borrowed from me and materials can be bought on the day.
- Resist material will also be provided.
- Bring an old towel or a couple of cloth nappies
Sunday 9th August or
Thursday 13th August or
Sunday 23rd August
- $45 per person plus materials.
I will be following up with other classes later.
Post a Comment